Awards

Woodlands Awards Winners 2018 Woodlands Awards Winners 2021

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Happy Easter

Thankfully a manic long Easter weekend has taken my mind off the woodland for a few days. I have a painful burst blister on my hand from weeding in the garden frantically trying to remove bindweed roots, and am now worried it wont heal in time for netball on Monday, but hey, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the wood purchase is slowly progressing. With any luck the searches will be back by Friday and we can sign contracts and things next week. I told my brother on Friday, my sister on Saturday, my Dad on Sunday and a few more friends on bank holiday Monday - I couldn't help it, as everyone keeps asking - they have known we were looking for so long. Still they all seem pleased and most are keen to help out too which is nice.