Awards

Woodlands Awards Winners 2018 Woodlands Awards Winners 2021

Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Home to first set of paperwork..... Mr Phillips!

Haha - just arrived home after a couple of days working in Europe, to paperwork from the solicitors addressed to me and Mr Phillips; I guess my voice was not so clear on the mobile from France! I will have to sort it out with them tomorrow - don't want anything to hold it up :-)
Did some research into the Rhodo problem last night too, and found a fantastic guide produced by the Forestry Commission - Managing and Controlling Invasive Rhododendron. It's going to take a lot of work for sure, but I can't wait to get started. I know that when they are cleared, and light can get to the soil beneath, then dormant seeds will certainly germinate. Foxgloves are already struggling to make it through the felled trees under the cables, so the sooner we get those trees cleared, the sooner the foxgloves can soak up the sun.